MyUPB.com Discussion forums
You are not logged in. Please Login.

Announcements

This project is not completely dead. I've just started a blog to keep people up to date.
Due to large amounts to spam sign-ups, I am adding new members manually. Please email me at clark@NOSPAMmyupb.com if you wish to register so I can create your account (remove "NOSPAM" from the email address)
~~~~ Clark

If you're getting a "Deprecated" error message, follow the instructions here

URGENT Security Patch for ≤ v2.2.6
A security hole has been discovered, follow the instructions and download the patch at the topic page.
Did the patch break your search page? Search Patch

Download myUPB
Version 2.2.7 Released - 24th December 2010

Posted: Feb 28, 2008 7:42:18 pm
Nightmare

yeah, im sorta new to this hole thing i mean ive been playing around with the scripts and managed a few times having to re upload the forum as it some how un-installed itself..... but i have been usin Microsoft Paint to make the few adjustments to the images but they come out pixely is there anyone that can refer a programme which is best for making images many thanks .

o btw u can see what i mean by going here http://www.xlm-gaming.co.uk
N i g h t m a r e

=

myUPB Graphic's Designer

Im back, and hopefully staying this time, get ready for some decent GFX updates!

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 10:37:52 am
Clark

Personally I use Paint Shop Pro but I'm not very good at graphics etc. i just use it for resizing etc. but it's a very good programme and a much cheaper alternative to photoshop
Clark

myUPB Developer

Posted: Feb 29, 2008 5:58:55 pm
Nightmare

thxs was usful page looks better and yeah amazing for resize thxs for help
N i g h t m a r e

=

myUPB Graphic's Designer

Im back, and hopefully staying this time, get ready for some decent GFX updates!

Posted: Mar 02, 2008 2:45:42 am
The_Ripper

Just takes a little time and determination. It is good that you are taking an interest in myUPB. I personally use Corel, but I am a die-hard and have used it for the past....sheesh.....must be 10 years now lol. Just find a program that you are comfortable with and learn it like the back of your hand. PSP is a good choice though.

Just do me a favor and never open MsPaint again haha! (noteeth)

Official Spam Hunter!

Posted: Mar 06, 2008 4:46:44 pm
mr_j_psycho

To make my skin i used Fireworks as it can create really good 3D effects, but before that i have used a variety of software from Paint Shop Pro to Photoshop and Corel.

Personally I would use Paint Shop Pro as it is very simple to use and very easy to get used to.

But any image editing software will work fine

Mr J
-----------------------------------------------

Mr J Psycho